The Chilled Canvas

My beautiful friend Dusty and her new husband have opened the greatest little hangout spot in the Shoals area in North Alabama.  It's called The Chilled Canvas (check out their website here).  They offer a selection of wine, beer, and coffees.  They feature local musicians to create a very relaxed atmosphere.  On Fridays and Saturdays, they offer "Art by the Glass,"  a painting class where you can go to unwind and create your masterpiece.  I am honored to lead the class the first weekend of every month.  I just got finished practicing for February's class and I am very excited to get to teach it.  The painting is going to be so much fun to do, and it really fits in with the theme of The Chilled Canvas! 

Comments

  1. Thank you! I had a lot of fun mixing the color of the wine to be "just right"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts