Blog Tag- You're It!

Blog Tag!  You are it!  Big thanks to Jen at Frazzled Five for tagging me!


 
 
If you are not following her blog, you should be. It is quite adorable, and she has the best ideas.
 
 


Now for the rules...
• You must post the rules.
• Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you and then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged.
• Tag More Blogs so they can play along
• Post their button on your post if they have one. (Which I do, by the way! Top right corner)
• Let them know you have tagged them.




The new 11 questions:
1. What is your favorite food? -Anything I haven’t tried before. I love to experiment with new recipes
2. If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be? -The cast of “How I Met Your Mother.” Love Love Love that show!
3. How did you start blogging & No 1 reason you continue to blog? -I started blogging to have a place to share my ideas, recipes, and crafty things. I continue to do it because it gives me some quality “me time.”
4. Ice Cream or Cake? Can I have a baked potato instead? I don’t really do dessert.
5. Dream vehicle? -Vintage Thunderbird
6. Dream job? -I would love to run an activity program for special needs children. Art classes, sports, etc.
7. Favorite Movie and book? -Favorite all time movie is The Wizard of Oz. Favorite (set of) books (as or right now anyway) is the Hunger Games series. And I’m pretty excited about the movie, I must say.
8. Greatest Strength? -Being sure of myself and my capabilities
9. One to word to describe yourself. -Confident
10. What is your idea of having fun? -I can be sitting by myself reading a book or hanging out with a group of friends. Having fun comes in many forms.
11. Your One True Love. -My amazing Husband, Andrew.

Ok, here are the blogs I have tagged:
Beauty and the Green
The NY Melrose Family
Crafty Nonsense Noted
Jill-ify It
4you-with love
Now for my questions:

Finish this sentence: “Every morning, I like to…”

What would you do if you had a whole weekend to yourself?

If you had to give up your cell phone or your computer, which would you choose and why?

What is your go-to order at Starbucks (or your regular coffee place)?

Mountains or Beach vacation?

Who is the person that knows all your secrets?

What is your favorite project (recipe, craft, DIY) that you have ever made?

Soup or salad?

What color is your kitchen, or what color would you like your kitchen to be?

How would your friends describe you?

What is your favorite thing about blogging?

Have a wonderful week!
-Rebekah-

Comments

  1. Wow, I've never been tagged online before. This is fun! Thanks for letting my blog in on it. This will be my next post in a few days!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts