Our Good and Perfect Gifts

 

 "Every good and perfect gift comes from above." James 1:17
 
I have never been more sure of this until I found out I was pregnant.  This baby really is my good and perfect gift from God. 
 
Four months after we found out we were expecting, our very good friends had the same exciting news!  They just found out ther baby's gender (not saying anything yet because they haven't told the kids in their youth group), and I was blessed to be able to take pictures of their gender reveal, just as she took pictures of mine.  I got them a little gift with some gender-specific items and wanted to also include something a little more personal.  I love the verse from James, and I knew what I wanted to do.
 
I designed the verse on Picmonkey and printed it out on regular paper.
 
 
 
Using the same technique as I did for my Pallet Christmas Tree, I transferred the words onto an 8x10 canvas, then filled them in with a paint marker.

 
 
I am so excited for our friends, and I look forward to watching our children grow up together!
 

Comments

  1. Congratulations Rebekah! God is amazing, stay blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! A girl! You must be so excited! Found you through the "From Grandma With Love" Hop! Happy New Follower!
    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.rambling-southern-belle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Bible verse and what a great way to share it. Thanks so much for linking up to Project Inspire{D}, Rebekah, and have a week filled with blessings.

    Hugs, Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this verse, and it is so fitting for the gift of a baby.
    Thank you for sharing it at What We Accomplished Wednesdays! Have a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love this verse! What a sweet canvas you made. Thank you for sharing with us at Share It Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Hopping over from Share it Saturday! Thanks for linking up ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great verse to have as a reminder. It really looks nice. Thanks for sharing.
    p

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaawww... congratulations.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts