Dressed-Up Rice Crispy Treats

I recently made these dressed-up rice crispy treats for a friend's baby shower.  You can either make the rice crispy treats from scratch, or if you have an 11 week old baby *ahem* you can buy them already made =)
 
I melted down white almond bark, dipped in one end of the treat, and topped it with sprinkles.  I also wanted to make chocolate ones, but had no chocolate chips. I did have Hershey's Kisses, though, so I melted those down and dipped the other treats, topping them with sprinkles as well.
 
They turned out really cute =)
 


Comments

  1. Those look really yummy. I love the twist to a classic treat.

    Lisa

    Creative Raisins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, it’s a great post. The info is good to know! brown rice recipes I think so. I think your article will give those people a good reminding. And they will express thanks to you later

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts