PEP Talk- 3 months


Wow, do I have a lot to fill you in on about last month! It was filled with vacations, growth spurts, and everything in between. I guess I should get started...

I have been getting extremely good at holding my head up! I'm still working on it when I lay on my tummy, but if you hold me by my sides, I can sit up and look all around.  That's  my favorite thing to do.  I don't like to be held like a "baby;"  I'm a big girl! I want to see the world around me. Unless I'm sleepy.  If I'm sleepy, I want my mom or dad, and possibly my paci, and I like to sway back and forth. Other than that, I want to sit up, and sometimes even stand! My legs are getting so strong.

After mom and dad got out of school, we left to go see Aunt Marijane, Uncle Nick, and their little boy Stephen; he's four.  They're not really my aunt and uncle, but Dad has known Aunt Marijane for 13 years, so they're practically family.


This is me with Stephen. Check out my awesome Batgirl pajamas! Stephen really liked to help Mom and Dad take care of me. He would bring them my bottles or my Pooh Bear. He told Uncle Nick that only my mom, dad, and he could take care of me. He's going to be so fun to play with once I'm older!

Uncle Nick and Aunt Marijane live in Mobile, so while were visiting, we got to go to the beach! Dad and Uncle Nick filled my bath tub up with water and left it in the sun. Then, when the water had warmed up a little bit, Dad put it back under the canopy, put me in it, and I loved it! It was just like a bath at home. Mom carried me down to the water and let me put my toes in it. It was a little chilly, so we didn't stay down there. When I started getting sleepy, Dad wrapped me in a towel and rocked me to sleep. I really loved my nap on the beach!





 When we got back from our vacation, I wasn't feeling my best.  I was sneezing and coughing, so Mom called my doctor and we went for a visit.  Turns out, I have my first cold.  I don't act like I feel too bad, but I want to be held more often, and since my nose is stuffy, it takes me longer to eat. It's hard to suck and breathe at the same time.  Also, I have a tooth coming in! I know I'm only just now three months old, but it's coming in! The doctor said it's not normal, but it's no cause for concern. I'm just ahead of the game.  Also, I weigh 13 lbs, 6 oz. Almost time for size 2 diapers! There's just a lot going on with me right now.  I hope Mom and Dad can keep up!

On Saturday, Aunt Ryan took some pictures of me.  I was starting to get sleepy, so I wasn't in the best mood to take pictures, but she's such a good photographer that she still got some good ones.  Mom is going to take some pictures of me one morning this week.  I am definitely a morning person!





Also, I have recently discovered that I am famous. I am a cabbage patch kid. See the resemblance??


Anyway, I hope you are all having a wonderful summer. Until next time...

Parker

Comments

Popular Posts