Cheddar Baked Chicken with Cream Sauce


Today was grocery shopping day, and before I even write my list, I write a list of dinners we plan on having. This recipe was at the top of my list today! It was so quick and easy, and it tastes incredible!

Ingredients
3-4 chicken breasts, each cut in half and pounded to about 1 and a half inches thick
Milk
Shredded cheddar cheese
1 sleeve ritz crackers, crushed
Salt and pepper
Parsley

For sauce
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 tbs sour cream
2 tbs butter

Directions
Preheat oven to 400. Salt and pepper both sides of chicken. Place milk, cheese, and crackers into three separate containers. Dip the chicken in the milk, then the cheese coating both sides, and then the crackers coating both sides. Place in baking pan and cover with foil. Bake for 40 minutes. While the chicken is baking, make the sauce. Combine all ingredients in small sauce pan and heat through. Do not allow to boil!

Top baked chicken with cream sauce and top with parsley. 

I served this with bread sticks and a spinach salad. It was delicious, and I will definitely be making this one again!



Comments

Popular Posts