Spinach, bacon, and feta stuffed mushrooms


I made these tonight to accompany zucchini "spaghetti" that my friend made. Note to self: get a SPIRALIZER!! Anyway, these were amazing! My husband, who hates mushrooms, still loved the filling. It would be good rolled in a chicken breast as well, but I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's stick with one recipe at a time :)

Ingredients
20 mushrooms, stems removed
2 large handfuls of spinach
1/4 c bacon bits
1/2 c feta cheese crumbles
Olive oil
Garlic powder
Salt and pepper
Nutmeg

Directions
Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add bacon bits and spinach. Sprinkle with garlic powder. 


Heat until spinach has wilted. 


Pour into a bowl and add feta cheese, salt, pepper, and just a dash of nutmeg. Stir together. 


Spoon into mushroom caps. 


Bake at 375 for 15 minutes. 


Amazing!!






Comments

Popular Posts